Friday, March 11, 2016

Sweet Jules Caramels


Wow, is all I can say!  You absolutely have to try these caramels.  

Check out their website at: http://www.sweetjulesgifts.com/


I happened to stumble upon these mouthwatering caramels by accident.  A friend of mine who knows I love anything sweet brought me a sample.  At first I thought, that was nice of her, but caramels?  I can take or leave them.  That was until I tried my first one!  One bite and I am completely hooked.  Seriously, hooked. 



These are my favorites – dark chocolate & salted pecan.  Think of it – bite into buttery caramel pecans, if that wasn’t heaven enough, the caramel is topped with dark chocolate.  The perfect trio of delightfulness!  My other top favorite is Fleur de Sel.  This is a caramel with hand-harvested French sea salt.  The combination of sweet and salty is out of this world, simply out of this world!  Other noteworthy ones:   Beer & Pretzel (yes, that is right), Sicilian Orange (you absolutely need to try this one), or Bananas Foster (doesn’t the name just make you smile)?  The best part – is that each caramel is color-coded so you always know which one you are biting into. 


I have a secret stash, just for me.  I had to hide them from my husband because he doesn’t appreciate the subtle flavors and gooey goodness like I do (that is my excuse and I am sticking to it)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment